Even though 4G LTE is currently the standard when it comes to mobile phone internet, there are still people who are using 3G signals.
That is because 3G signals are relatively cheap and not all people are able to get a 4G LTE plan because it might not be available in their area.
With that being said, if you want to boost your 3G mobile phone signals, one sure-fire way to boost your weak mobile phone signal reception is by using a mobile phone signal booster that can boost 3G signals.
Today, I am going to talk about the Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This is one of the cheapest 3G mobile phone signal boosters in the market.
Now, there might be a negative connotation when I say the word “cheap” when describing products but I do not mean it as a negative term.
In fact, I meant it as one of the mobile phone signal boosters to get because it is inexpensive but it does have all the features that you could ever want in a mobile phone signal booster.
So, what does the Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster have to offer and why should you consider buying it?
The Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with a 60dB high-gain signal booster which is pretty good for most home applications.
It has a 2,000 sq.ft radius which should cover small and medium-sized houses. Furthermore, it supports all of the mobile phone service providers which are a good thing.
The Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster also protects itself from signal overload by conveniently shutting down abruptly and turning it back on when it sees that someone needs reliable signals.
In other words, if it experiences some sort of oscillation, the mobile phone signal booster will be able to remedy the situation.
The Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster makes use of both omnidirectional internal and external antennas that delivers high throughput in a 360-degree radius.
Also, the Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster sets its parameters to make sure that it will operate at its optimal levels without needing any user intervention.
And lastly, the Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster supports up to 20 concurrent users whether they are using mobile phones or tablets.
So, how do you install the Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster? Here are the instructions:
1. Installing the Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is pretty simple. All you have to do is go to the highest point of your house (preferably the roof). If that is not possible, just mount the external antenna on the highest window of your house.
2. Next, place the mobile phone signal booster near a wall socket.
3. Place the internal antenna on the middle point of your house for best results.
4. Plug the power adapter to a wall socket and plug it into the mobile phone signal booster.
5. Do the same for both the internal and external antennas.
6. The Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster doesn’t have LED indicators, so just wait for 3-5 minutes.
If you are on the lookout for an inexpensive but sure-fire solution to your mobile phone signal reception woes, then the Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is definitely a good product.
Do remember that the Uniden60 Mobile Phone Signal Booster only supports 2G and 3G signals and does not support the new 4G LTE standard.